Easy to Make Hamburger Egg Patties Recipe
Do you want to know – Should I add egg to make Hamburger Patties? Yes, you definitely can. In this recipe blog, we will share the basics of a hamburger egg patties recipe.
A hamburger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. It is a food category most often served in a sandwich format.
It is the second most popular food eaten in the United States, behind sandwiches. There are numerous ways a hamburger can be prepared, and here we have the easiest and most time-saving recipe.
Ingredients for Hamburger Egg Patties Recipe
To prepare a hamburger, you need
- Bread roll
- One or more patties of ground meat (optionally)
Other ingredients may include condiments such as onion, mustard, and pickle slices. A standard hamburger patty contains beef, cooked and minced together.
Method of Cooking
One method of preparing a hamburger is to cook the meat separately and then mix them together using a machine or manually.
Another way to cook a hamburger patty is to cook it in a pan or skillet over low heat. The method used to cook the hamburger usually depends on which recipe is used to create the patty.
The Basic Formula for Cooking a Hamburger Patty
Let’s start with the basic hamburger patty recipe that includes meat, such as either chicken or turkey hamburger recipe.
- Mix the ground meat with a meat tenderizer and meat glue and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. This is for meats such as lean meat such as chicken and turkey.
- If you are cooking an obese patty such as beef, the mixture must be cooked for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the pan or skillet with a small amount of cooking oil.
- Mix the meat mixture with a meat blender or food processor and use a whisk to stir it. This is to ensure that the ingredients are mixed well together. They have been mixed enough to cause it to become one mass.
- When the desired consistency has been achieved, pour it into the prepared pan or skillet and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- When the hamburger has finished cooking, remove it from the pan and place it on a plate. Do not let it sit there for too long, or it will start to dry out. This is because when the meat mixture is introduced into the pan, it will tend to harden, making the patty fall apart.
How to make Hamburger Egg Patties?
If you want to add texture to any burger recipe, then try our hamburger egg patties recipe because the egg will cause the patty to have a textured look.
The only ingredients you will need are the hamburger mix, some eggs, and a spatula. You will be using the spatula to flip the egg each time you eat it.
1. Place the eggs into a bowl and mix them with a fork until they are totally mixed.
2. Take the hamburger mix and pour some on the egg mix so that the mix has some texture to it.
3. Take a small portion of the burger mix and pour it on the egg mix. This will give it a texture that is similar to the egg mix itself, which will add to the texture of the egg mix.
4. Take another small portion of the burger mix and repeat this until all of the burger mixes is covered with the egg mixture.
5. Take a small portion of the burger patty and pour it onto the egg mix. Make sure to get some egg into the mix because the patty will have a texture that is totally different from the egg mix.
6. Take a third of the patty and repeat steps 4 & 5 until all of the patties are covered with egg mixture.
Now, you will have an egg burger patty, which is much more appealing when it’s served on a bun and looks more like hamburger egg patties. But, you should make sure you cook it long enough so that it loses the texture of the hamburger. Also, ensure it looks more like a patty when it’s served on a bun.
It’s Time to Serve the Hamburger Egg Patties
That’s how you make hamburger egg patties. They’re a lot easier to make than you think, and you get a different texture each time. Try making them and then freezing them in bite-size portions so that you can make a lot of burgers in one go. That way, you can make a large number of hamburger eggs and enjoy them whenever you want.
This hamburger egg patties recipe is a lot easier than you have been thinking. These egg burgers are excellent for use in sandwiches or just to add texture to any recipe. They are great served on a bun as well, as a healthy alternative to normal burgers.
Other than this, you can also try out our easy, creamy, traditional Italian Tortellini Soup. Hot homemade hamburger patties along with hot Italian Tortellini Soup would help to beat the chill this winter.
Do share your ideas with us! Happy Cooking!