15 Tips to Cook Easy Barbeque Grilled Chicken Recipes
Everyone loves chicken, and we both agree that barbeque grilled chicken recipes would be perfect for your next get-together or family barbecue. But, people often tend to make silly mistakes while cooking barbeque, which can ruin the entire experience. It is either overcooked, or the meat remains raw even after getting the heat.
So, we are here with the pro tips that anybody can follow. You need not be a MasterChef to follow these quick hacks that can turn your family dinner into a memorable experience in itself.
You can even call over your friends or guest without any hesitation, as you have the best tips for making the best barbeque recipes.
Tips for Making Perfect Barbeque Grilling Chicken
Here are the tips you should keep in mind while making any barbeque grilled chicken recipes:
- Be sure that you marinate the chicken with all the necessary spices and seasonings before you grill it. This will help to seal in the flavor and add another level of flavor to the chicken. You can even add garlic or onions to this marinade also.
- We strongly advise not to baste the chicken for too long as this will let out too many flavors. You can baste the chicken for 10-15 minutes, then turn it over for another 10-15 minutes.
- Be sure to turn it over during the long last moments to let out the remaining juices. This gives more flavors to the chicken and lets it have a good baking time.
- When you place the chicken into the grill, be sure to set the heat to medium-high or a little less. This lets the chicken cook evenly without flare-ups. High heat for the chicken results in more chewy chicken.
- Make sure the grill is clean before you put the chicken in. This is important as it will help to keep the juices entrained within the chicken and will help the chicken to cook evenly.
- Be sure that you have some oil with you to keep the chicken moist and hot. Oil helps to make sure the chicken is not burned and also to marinate it with spices and seasonings. It helps to keep the juices entrained within the chicken. Oil can be olive oil or grapeseed oil
- We strongly advise using a grill pan as the Grill. The pan should be cleaned after each use or, better yet, oiled before use. This makes the grill job easier and quicker.
- It is important to grill the chicken over high heat. This is so the juices of the chicken can cook well and also add a nice flavor to the chicken.
- The chicken can be put directly onto the grill without turning it over. This is to make sure the chicken is cooked evenly. This method works very well. However, you will want to flip the chicken over about every 5-8 minutes due to the high heat.
- It is best to grill the chicken skin side down. This will make sure that the juices lodge deep within the chicken, and it will make the chicken tender.
- With high heat, put the chicken directly onto the grill without turning it over. This will make sure the chicken is not burned or overcooked. Direct heat tends to burn the chicken.
- The chicken can be given a final heat on the high setting for an hour or so. This will give the chicken a delicious and tender texture.
- The ideal method for a perfect chicken is direct grilling. Simply place the chicken breasts on the direct grilling surface, 3-4 inches away from the heat. This will ensure a crispy coating and also marinate the chicken with heat.
- To make sure the chicken is cooked properly, place it on the direct grilling surface with the skin side down. Do not use a pan, as this will keep the chicken from cooking properly. When done, remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 15-20 minutes. This will allow the juices to settle and the chicken breasts to get to room temperature.
- Let the chicken cool before wrapping it in freezer-safe bags and using it in the future.
Last Minutes Tips
These cooking tips for barbeque grilled chicken recipes will surely get you perfect results because you know the exact temperature and the length of time that the chicken should be cooked.
If you don’t have a direct grilling surface, try to do a broiler instead. This will ensure that the chicken is cooked properly and the skin will be crispy.
If you still find it hard to barbeque chicken by using a pan, use a clean skillet and lightly brush it with oil. Place the chicken on the pan and broil it for 5-10 minutes to ensure that the chicken is cooked appropriately.