Making A Delicious Creamy Vegetable Soup with Step by Step Process
Homemade Creamy Vegetable Soup is an insanely delicious creation. It is a perfect dish if you are looking for a vegetarian meal or just something light and easy. In this blog post, we will discuss how to make a delicious creamy vegetable soup step by step. But before that, you need to know why you need the cream in the vegetable soup!
Why is cream necessary for a vegetable soup?
The cream is in all foods these days, no matter how light or heavy it is. Whether you are talking about the soup, cream in ice cream, or cream in whipped cream, there is plenty of creams used in all these products. This brings me to my next point.
For these soups to be delicious, they do not need any cream. You need the cream in these soups because the vegetables are sauteed with onions and tomatoes which give them a lot of flavors, without any cream you are not getting the same good flavor.
Cooking creamy vegetable soup:
So if you are looking for a light and easy meal, try the homemade creamy vegetable soup. , to make this awesome soup, all you need is vegetables and cream. For example, for one serving you can use a medium-sized onion, 1 lemon, 1 clove of garlic, 1 can of tomato sauce, a can of diced tomatoes, 4 cups water, a cup of vegetable stock, 2 cups of heavy cream, and a few parsley leaves for garnish. All you need is to heat up the soup with the onion, let it simmer for about 15 minutes, salt and pepper the veggies with your desired amounts, add the tomato sauce, and let the soup simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve it up on top of a mound of basmati rice and garnish it with the parsley leaves. These homemade creamy Vegetable soups are both rich in flavor and easy to make. And they are really good on their own or as an addition to any meal.
The best ways to make a delicious creamy vegetable soup:
Vegetables are used in many of the most popular stir fry sauces. Garlic is used in Red Curry sauce, onions are used in Huy Fong sauce, red peppers are used in Jolokia sauce, carrots are used in Red Cabbage soup, celery is used in Hunan pepper sauce, mushrooms are used in Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms are used in Herbs de Provence sauce and many more. The list goes on and on.
- The best way to cook authentic creamy vegetable soup is to cook them in a flavorful broth. You can use vegetable stock instead of chicken or beef stock, but chicken stock is preferred because it is more flavorful. You need to be very careful when cooking the vegetables in the soup.
- As soon as the vegetable is removed from the stove they become very hot and lose most of their nutrients. You need to keep them in the fridge until you are ready to serve them.
- Make sure you use a large pot and make sure that the vegetable can fit in it. Pot size is the most important thing when cooking a creamy soup. So make sure you pick a large pot and leave some space on the sides of the pot for the veggie to be added. You also need to leave space in the pot for the gravy to be added later.
- You can then add the vegetable straight to the broth, but make sure you add some water or chicken stock to the broth so it won’t be watery.
- Make sure you add the seasoning to the bottom of the pot so it doesn’t become dry. Lastly, keep in mind that the vegetable broth needs to have some thickness so it won’t become watery.
There is another way as well to make the best creamy vegetable soup using the chicken/beef broth. And, in this way you can prepare a creamy vegetable soup with spaghetti.
- First, you need to buy chicken or beef stock and add salt and pepper and your favorite spices then add the cooked veggie and let it simmer for a while.
- Then you add the cream then your cooked spaghetti, make sure you stir it often so it doesn’t become stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Then you can add some garlic, add your favorite milk or chicken stock and you’re good to go.
Last but not least,
The cream itself is very delicious. Hence, adding it to any meal makes the dish tastier. And, a creamy vegetable soup sounds like the ultimate delicacy. Imagine when you are hungry, looking for a meal, and sipping this yummy soup. Sounds tempting. Right? So, do not wait more and try this delicious soup recipe today and share your review with us in the comment box below. Thank you for reading the full blog post!